Ah, 2016. So many books. So many movies. Last year I talked about my top three books. This year, I’m talking about five. Because why not?Top 5 Books Read in 2016
1. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon- Just the cutest. Ever. And it all goes down in 24hrs.
2. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson- A plot twist so good you’ll think you read the whole book wrong.
3. Cress by Marissa Meyers- Everyone comes together in the third installment of The Lunar Chronicles and it’s absolutely amazing.
4. Some Kind of Courage By Dan Gemeinhart- My horse crazy childhood nostalgia hit me full force in this middle grade western adventure.
5. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson- A charming Contemporary that wraps you up with main character and all her adventures.
Top Movies & TV of 2016
All my favorite movies & TV shows summed up in a single sentence.
Doctor Strange : Woah.
Sherlock: The Abomadable Bride: Creepier than I thought it would be but genius.
Pride and Predjudice and Zombies: The Bennets and exploding zombie heads, just yes.
The Gilmore Girls: Team Jess
The X-Files: I want to believe, but only if Scully and Mulder are actual FBI agents.
Edward Sisscor Hands: The classic story of a misunderstood character stealing your heart and making you loathe the townspeople the entire movie.
Number of Books Read: 25
Number of Books Attained: 39
2017 Reading Goal: 30
Number of Books Waiting to be Read: 14
Currently reading: The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
Next Post: Full Review of The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson