Wednesday, August 31, 2016

5-8/12


My Summer in Review
                
         Well, I started school this week. Yay. It’s senior year so, yay again . . . but for real this time. You would think that summer would mean reading all day every day. Actually, it was more like X-Files all day every day and then reading at night because I was seriously freaked out by the X-Files. Eventually, I will pick a permanent blogging day for this year. Wednesday is looking pretty good right now but we’ll see once my schedule evens out. Anyway, into the part of the post you came for.

May

Books I Read:
·                   
  •       Percy Jackson and The Olympians by Rick Riordan
  • ·        Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
  • ·        The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

Haul:
·              
  •         The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

Thanks Liz ;)

June

Books I Read:
·         
  •      The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
  • ·       The Shannara Chronicles: The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks

Haul:

        None. Self-control killed it this month.

July

Books I Read:
·         
  •       A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • ·       Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  • ·       Live Original by Sadie Roberston

Haul:
·         
  •      A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • ·      Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  • ·       Fairest by Marissa Meyers

What can I say? Target was having a really good sale.

August

Books I Read:
·       
  •         Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
  • ·      Fairest by Marissa Meyer

Haul:
·       
  •          The Alliance by Jolina Petersheim
  • ·      The Calling by Rachelle Dekker
  • ·      The Occupied by Craig Parshall

Anyone else seeing a theme here?

Currently Reading:
  1.    Pride & Prejudice & Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Graham
  2.    Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs


Next Post:  Undetermined (That’s me tryna be professional. But I guess I just ruined it by using “tryna”)

No comments:

Post a Comment