Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Queen Me

Confession? I didn’t blog last week. Another confession? Disney shows still make me laugh. No matter how cheesy. Anyway, I wanted to write a post that was concise since I really didn’t feel like blogging today. Is that confession number three?

 The Ruler of Books Tag

What book would you make everyone read?

Definitely The Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson. I NEED someone to talk about that plot twist with! Plus, it is basically perfect in every way.

What would you abolish in book construction?

Prices. All books would be free. BOOM. Okay, but serious answer? All paperbacks would be semi-floppy. I hate it when the book makes you feel like it doesn’t want to be read because it just keeps trying to close on you. I mean, how rude is that?

What author would you commission to write you any book?

I would make Suzanne Collins re-write Mockingjay so that Finnick escapes and there would be a very long epilogue at the end about how he and Annie live happily ever after with their adorable baby boy. That would make my LIFE.

What book would you demote to the library basement to make room for new books?
               
            All books from the 20th century sporting men with voluminous hair and low cut shirts. Yes, I’m talking about you 1970s Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers.

What cover artist would you commission to make a beautiful mural?
             
             Nicola Yoon’s husband is the artist behind the beautiful cover of her book Everything Everything. The colors and attention to detail would be absolutely stunning on a larger scale.

What character’s face would you put on a coin?
                
             I think Katniss is such a huge and inspirational character that she deserves her face on coin. And it would be so cool if there was a Mockingjay on the back like the eagle on the back of a quarter.

Who would you award the “Ruler of Books 2016” prize to?
              
            Some Kind of Courage by Dan Gemeinhart reminded me of my horse crazy days and I loved every page.
               
That’s a wrap! I hope you enjoyed my book world. If only it was real. . .


Currently Reading: Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Next Post: ???

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on rewriting the ending for Mockingjay. I was very unhappy about Finnick and the 'wrong' guy got Katniss. :-/ I think I might be in the minority on that one though.

    ReplyDelete