Monday, February 15, 2016

A Book Tag

I have taken a break from my normal review posts to bring you a book tag. As it is the day after Valentines I thought it fitting to do this one. I now realize that this is the first tag I have done on my blog so I’ll give you a brief definition of exactly what a tag is.

Book Tag- A series of themed questions pertaining to books, literary characters, themes, and worlds.

So there you go, a book tag. I will continue with my planned reviews next Monday. I hope you enjoy it!


The Mushy Gushy Book Tag


Valentine- A book with pink, red, and white on the cover

Just Beyond The Clouds by Karen Kingsbury. The picture doesn’t do the real cover justice. The clouds are pink and white pastel, almost like cotton candy.

 

Sweethearts- Book with the best Pick-up line

Carswell Thorne, a character from The Lunar Chronicles, is one of the best (although sometimes cheesy) flirters in any book I’ve read. He is so full of himself and he constantly points out how handsome he is.

 I am currently reading Cress, the third book in the series, and one line of his still hasn’t left my mind. He had recently had a concussion and was temporarily blind when one of the characters asked how his eyes were he replied:

“Well, I’ve been told they’re dreamy, but I’ll let you decide for yourself.”

Chocolate Covered Strawberries- Your favorite book couple

Definitely Finnick and Annie from The Hunger Games. Their love for each other is so beautiful and Finnick goes through so much to protect her from President Snow. He sacrifices so much and they’re reunion in Mockingjay was one of the best moments in the book.

Roses- Most romantic couple

Scarlet and Wolf from The Lunar Chronicles. I know, again, but I’m kind of obsessed with this series right now. I just think they’re whole relationship is so romantic. He needs her so much that it kills him when she’s not around. He’s so protective of her and her of him. He calls her his Alpha which in the world they live in is the brightest star in their sky. She is his brightest star. How romantic is that?

Teddy Bear- A book that makes you want to snuggle

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. This book is definitely one to make me want to grab my blanket, some tea, and snuggle . . . with myself.

Candlelight Dinner- A book you would take out on a date

I’ve read this book five times so it only seems fitting that I would date it. Eye of the Sword by Karyn Henley is one of my favorite books of all time and I never grow tired of the characters or story. I think that we would have a long life together.

Pizza- A book for the single person

This is a book for the single person who is waiting for the right guy/girl to come along. In the meantime, he or she likes to obsess over fictional character’s relationships (A.K.A me). 

Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon has such a cute romance in it. It warms your heart and you grow attached to the main characters quickly. It also has a unique format as there is handwritten journal entries and e-mails throughout the book as well as several doodles which makes it very interesting.


Currently Reading: Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer

Next Post: Full Review of All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Photot taken from: http://www.titletrakk.com/book-reviews/just-beyond-the-clouds-review-kingsbury.htm

1 comment: