Monday, March 28, 2016

3/12

March Wrap-up, Haul, and TBR


Books Read

This is going to be a very short post because I am in a dreaded reading slump. I finished Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas and started The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry. I have yet to finish this book and am about ¾ of the way in. I really wish I read more but I’m not one to force myself to read unless I have a deadline. So, we’ll see when my slump ends.



March Haul

I received Some Kind of Courage by Dan Gemeinhart from Scholastic (Thank You!) it is a middle-grade historical novel based in the Midwest about a boy who goes on a search for his horse. I had my eye on this book for a couple months now and was surprised to receive it in the mail.
               

My March Reading List

1.       Finish The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
2.       Sudden Mission by Guy L. Pace


I decided to keep it small since I’m in a slump but hopefully I can read more than this!


Currently Reading: The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry

Next Post: Full Review of Cress by Marissa Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment